Thursday 2 February 2017

Rough Cut Feedback & Changes

Rough Cut Feedback
These are the comments left on my rough cut



Are You/How Are You Going To Develop On This Feedback?
The main thing pointed out was the lack of credits, which I knew I needed to put in anyway. I know that my final cut will include titles, however, I will try and make them look professional to maintain the image of the film. Another thing pointed out was that the flashback wasn't extremely obvious. To develop on this, I will change the colour grading so that it contrasts with the present day footage. Furthermore, I will swap the crawling on grass scene towards the victim with a crawling on concrete so that the outside location in both scenes are no longer confused with eachother. Overall, there weren't many suggestions made regarding elements of the video I could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment